A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 10 March 2014

One Layer Card with Visible Image stamps

So, Monday afternoon, and I finally got some time to play with my new Visible Image stamps.I also wanted to see if I could successfully do a one layer card with them.

First step was to cut some masks, and for this I trimmed down some copy paper to fit through my 'bug, and used a variety of Nesties.










I cut a different one top and bottom, giving me 6 masks.




Selected my first mask, and attached it to the card front using repositionable tape runner.








 Using Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade and Mustard Seed, I sponged on yellow Distress Inks. I followed that with Dried Marigold,Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade.




Now for some stamping. I used Versafine Sepia to stamp the 'background' stamps, and for all of these, I used a second generation stamping, all done with the mask still in place, to keep it within the sponged box. Then the mask was removed, and a Large Butterfly was stamped in the top left corner, this time using a first generation stamping. Small Butterfly was stamped bottom right, and another two trailing down the card.

Enlarged it here, so you can see the background stamping.






Final addition was the sentiment, again in Versafine Sepia.




 
 
Supplies:
 Visible Image stamps:
 Bronte Script,Ripped Fishnet, Ink splats( from Free Your Imagination set) Large and Small Butterfly, We have each other word stamp.

 Distress Inks in Scattered Straw, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey and Spiced Marmalade.
 Versafine Sepia Ink

2 comments:

Julia Dunnit said...

Lovely Shaz, like the miX of yellows that you chose.....this technique has miles of use.

Kyla said...

Love the colours and the background stamping too.

kyla

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...