A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Monday 18 July 2016

Jo's Bubbles stencil & fairies.

Using up another of the stencilled backgrounds I made. I'll put a list of the stamps and inks used at the end.This stencil is called Jo's Bubbles, and seemed perfect for these particular stamps.
I started of with some basic planning, just checking really that certain stamps would actually fit in the circles.



I'd used Adirondack inks, with stencil brushes. Mainly blues, with a very light application of some purples in a few bubbles.




Here we are with most of the stamps in position, it was only when I came to write this post I realised how few photographs I'd taken!


I added some Stickles in purples and blues to give a bit of sparkle.






 After the stamping was dry, I trimmed it to size, then matted onto pale blue, purple and dark blue layers of cardstock.



It's mounted onto a 7"x7" card blank, and some purple ribbon added to the left hand side.
The sentiment is from Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk set.



Stencil 
Jo's Bubbles.( Clarity Stamp)

Inks:
For the Bubbles stencil I used Adirondacks,
 Blues:
Pool,Stonewashed & Sailboat Blue
Purples: 
Wild Plum & Purple Twilight

Stamping:
Versafine Onyx Black, Majestic Blue, Deep Lagoon & Imperial Purple.

 Stamps:
Lavinia Stamps:
Small Owl, Star Cluster, Small Stars 1, Fairy Orbs (comes in a set of 3 sizes)
Cardio:
Enchanted Garden ( 3 fairies and small individual stars)

Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous Crazy Talk CMS236.

 Stickles:
Sea Glass ( the turquoise one)
 Purple and the Dark Blue is a Dovecraft one.


3 comments:

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I like this card very much! It works really well 😊💖
Xxx

LisaDV said...

Beautiful card! I love the stamping within the circle designs.

Cara said...

I love this, fairies and purple, what more could you want! Cara x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...