A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Sunday 25 September 2016

Die Cut Baubles Christmas Cards #2

I posted some cards the other day, made with the 'negative' space from die cutting baubles. This half a dozen cards here use the 'positive' image that was cut out.
It made for some very easy cards, and also made a dent in the Christmas backing papers I have so much of. Just  a sheet of said backing paper onto the card base, and Baubles placed on top with Pop dots, and a ribbon bow added to each one. I'd also jazzed up the baubles a bit by adding some bling.









 First one on a 5"x5" square base, the card pack in use here is an Anita's one. Don't ask how many years old it is!











Then I switched to 5"x 7" bases.











The backing papers on these come from an old Dovecrafts pack called 'Christmas Blues'.


 On the left, the paper was from a sale pack in Hobbycrafts earlier in the year.



Final one, and this time I used some  printed vellum, attached with star brads in the corners.
 Two batches of cards from one die cutting session. What I call a win-win!





1 comment:

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards Shaz.
Toni xx

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...