A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 24 January 2013

Yet more Birthday cards

So, you remember my sample try outs from the other day, for the CAS cards? I just thought they looked too nice to waste, even though they were only on copy paper. I didn't want to use them as they were though, as there were bits I wasn't happy with.


 So I cut them into squares, and matted them onto card.



Stared at them for a bit, and decided I diodn't like that either.

So I cut them back down into squares.........





...and gave each one three coats of UTEE.






Four became this card, with some navy organza ribbon tied in a knot.










And the other four became this one, with the centre two 'cracked'. Okay, I confess, the first one cracked by accident, so I thought a second one would sort of even it out a bit :) .

3 comments:

Myrna said...

Shaz
Wonderful idea. Such beautiful cards.
Myrna

Anonymous said...

Love the waste not want not motto and you have done a super job here - lovely cards for your collection :)
Lynn xx

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

ah clever idea again Shaz. :D love it Shaz in Oz.x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...