A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 28 June 2013

Spooky Pair, or Gruesome Twosome.

Both tags have been sponged in Citrus, Lettuce & Meadow Adirondacks. In the first, a couple of the Butterflies from Tims Papillon stamp set were coloured with DI Markers, Fired Brick, Vintage Photo  & Wild Honey and stamped randomly.
Another stamp from The Stuff To say set inked with the Di markers too. I used Walnut Stain for most of the words, adding Black Soot for the two 'solid' words. I also stamped the words in two sections, just masking over the other half on the stamp with a Post-it, so I didn't get ink on the bit I wasn't using.
The Spooky Tree is from a Chocolate Baroque set, Halloween Raven, and stamped in Black Versafine. Some spooky branches added at the edges from another set, Howling Moon..A few flying birds added with a  second stamping too. The dragonfly is one that I'd glittered in the previous post, and the Skull embellishment is from Riverside Beads, added with a brad so it still moves.
The second tag is stamped with images from a (fairly) recent purchase I loved, but haven't used until now. The stamp set is called Dark Boundaries, Cherry Pie Artstamps.
All the images, the clouds/moon,Crow on a branch, railings and Bird flock are stamped in Versafine Onyx Black. Its the same Bird Flock I used to stamp on the tag above.
 Supplies:
 Adirondack inpads in  Meadow, Lettuce, Citrus.
DI Markers, Vintage Photo, Black Soot,Fired Brick, Wild Honey, Walnut Stain.
Tim Holtz Stuff To Say stamp set
Tim Holtz Papillon stamp set
Halloween Raven, Chocolate Baroque
Howling Moon, Chocolate Baroque
Dark Boundaries, Plate 52, Cherry Pie Artstamps, from De Stempelwinkel
Skull embellishment, Riverside Beads

No comments:

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...