A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Thursday 24 March 2016

Christmas Wishes

Just browsing through the folders on my PC, and came across these cards I did a few weeks ago, and realised I hadn't blogged them yet.
 You are probably sick and fed up with stencilled cards by now, but sorry to say, there are a few more to come yet!
Sweet Poppy stencils again, this time done in Gold paste, and sprinkled with Gold glitter before it set. I do have to say, that for adding glitter, the Sweet Poppy paste does beat the Dreamweaver one, as Sweet Poppys is a gooey-er paste, so the glitter sticks better.
Dreamweavers is a slightly drier paste, and I've found the only way for success with glitter with this paste, is to come back to it after the paste has dried and add a glue through the stencil.








This pair of cards was done using Glossy white paste, and Crystal glitter.The punched Holly edge is an old Fiskars Border punch.






This pair are done in silver paste and glitter. All the images were matted onto a matching card,then onto a black paper punched with the holly border,and finally onto a 6x6 card base.
 The last four had a white spotted ribbon knotted on the spine, whilst the Gold card had a matching gold ribbon.

3 comments:

Cara said...

Thanks for the info about the dream weaver paste and glitter, handy to know. I don't think I could ever get bored of your stencilled cards, they're beautiful and so elegant. Cara x

Kelly said...

Very pretty! Have you tried the 'Gold Shine' stamp pad from Teresa Collins? Super 'gooey'. Stamp then heat set - has the glossy appearance of 'embossed'. Creative Blessings!!Kelly aka Rain

Aimeslee Winans said...

Thanks for the heads-up about Dreamweaver, that's what I have. Should I ever get the wild hair to, I'll know I have to glue the glitter. I do believe I like the gold the best, but the silver is lovely as well. xoxo

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...