A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Friday 18 November 2016

Honey Doo BIrthday Cards #2

Delving into my stack of images, and this one is up next. The stamp is called Falling Flowers, and I stamped this one in Versafine Onyx Black, and heat embossed with Stampendous Crystal Embossing Powder.
 The image was stamped and embossed again onto Black vellum, so I could cut out the flowers.
 I die cut the image using the largest die from Presscuts Scalloped Rectangle set.Matted it onto black paper, then onto a 7" square scalloped card base.
 I added a Sue Wilson Lattice ribbon & bow to the side, and a small peel off sentiment.
 A few acrylic gems were added to the spots on the design, along with some Black Diamond & Crystal Stickles for the centres of the flowers.


Second  card in this set is this gold one:


The stamp is called Butterflies & Flowers Large Corner, from Honey Doo again. This was stamped in Encore Metallic Gold, and heat embossed with a WOW Embossing Powder called Jingle Bells. Stamped as well onto Gold vellum, and I cut out the butterflies as well as the flowers. When I attached the butterflies, I cut away the rear wing, and placed them over the stamped version using a blob of Pinflair Silicone Glue for dimension. The flowers have gold mixed seed bead centres.
 I matted the image onto Gold glitter card, and repeated that with a smaller piece for the sentiment.

6 comments:

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

How elegant! I really like that tiny edge of gold glitter on the second card!

MaryH said...

Both of these are just so elegant, and how rich with each of the color choices you've made. Love the black vellum, and of course the SW lattice dies are stunning border treatments. The gold one is equally lovely, & I like the gracefulness of the flourish design on each card. Also like the way you've framed each card with a pretty borders. TFS

Darnell said...

WOWZA, Shaz, I love both cards, but that gold card could be worn as jewelry! It is elegant, rich, and amazing in every way!! Hugs, Darnell

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Two gorgeous card Shaz, lovely use of those stamps.
Lorraine

Heather said...

I love the cards... they're so elegant, but not fussy. :D

Mrs A. said...

I love both of these cards. The black /white is so striking looking and the gold do classy . Hugs Mrs A.

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...