A warm welcome to all my visitors,

Thank you for taking the time to come and look at my blog, I really do appreciate it. I would love you to leave me a comment, even if it’s just to say Hi. It means I can come visit you!

All my designs are original, so copyrighted to me. If I have been inspired by someone elses work, I have named them in the post, and where able, I have provided a link.

Please feel free to use my designs for inspiration, I just ask you to credit me, and provide a link back to my blog.

Thanks, Shaz XX

Tuesday 19 September 2017

Christmas Card Club- #19 Penguins & lots of Sparkle.

Well, I'm finally back,even if a little late for this week.
Every time I sit down to have a little rest, I wake up 3 or 4 hours later! But if thats the worst side effect I get from the Radiotherapy, I'll count myself lucky.
 I started these on Saturday, doing the stencil paste, and I used a Sweet Poppy stencil of a Penguin Snowglobe.
 I intended to make the black one all glitter, but due to poorly functioning brain cells, I mixed the Black Glitter with Black paste, instead of Translucent, so it's really hard to see that its glittery in the picture.
Its matted onto Black glitter card, and has black Happy Christmas Peeloffs in the corners.
 I used 6"x6" card bases, and the card is covered with a sheet of paper from a pad I picked up at Happy Stampers last year, called Jingle all the Way.











 The top two cards are both done with Hot Foil, one in Holographic Gold, the other in Holographic silver.




 The backing paper here is from a really old Christmas Pad, it might have been Dovecraft, not sure. Then the image was matted onto Silver Glitter card.
In the corners is Seasons Greetings, in a small peeloff again. I'm trying to use those up too,lol.












Final one of the three is this one.

This time the backing paper is one from Craft Creations, with Happy Christmas printed across it in gold,on an Ivory paper.
 It's matted on Gold Glitter card, with tiny peeloffs.




9 comments:

Christine Harrop said...

All great cards Shaz but my favourite is the sparkly black one - which shows pretty well on my screen. Hope you start to feel better soon. Hugs Christine xx

dutchess said...

Fabulous cards Shaz...love them all but have to admit sparkle is Definitely my thing.....they are such great images and perfect in the snow globe.Sorry to hear you are still not at all well and sending you hugs in the hope you improve soon xxxxx

Barb said...

What a lovely stencil. They,re three beautiful cards Shaz. I hope you are soon feeling better. Hugs, Barbxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Three beautiful cards Shaz, perfect for our challenge this week. I love them all but am drawn to the dramatic black and white one, it is a lovely stencil you have used too.
Lorraine

Rita said...

Gorgeous array of cards Shaz. Love those pretty snow globes too. Look after yourself first and foremost. Hugs Rita xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Hello Shaz and so good to see you back here, certainly sounds like you've had a rough time of it.
Beautiful selection of cards, wonderful designs, and colours, love the hot foil technique, never tried that myself. Now I just love snowglobes, so your cards are right up my street, especially love the black and white together, fabulous penguins, thanks for playing along with the challenge. Take care of yourself and hope you are feeling much better now, hugs Kate x

Cara said...

Great cards, hope you are coping okay and managing to get some rest x

rachel said...

These are awesome Shaz - what beautiful cards - I espeically love the holographic foil one - so beautiful!!! Hope you feel better soon! Hugs rachel x

Carol said...

These look fabulous Shaz...love the holographic one too. Hope you are doing okay. Carol x

An End of an era

An end of an era

I write this with a broken heart, that only time can heal My beautiful, wonderful wifelet Shaz (Silverwolf) passed away peacefully in the ea...